Time: 2004.1.29 (Thu) 13:30-15:00
Place: Room D, Hawaii Imin Int'l Conference Center
Chair: Akira Mizushima
Secretary: Yongjin Park/Jane Zhu
1. Roll call
2. Agenda update
3.1. A detailed plan of the 18th meeting by APAN-AU
3.2. A plan of the 19th meeting by APAN-TH
4.1 Future APAN Meetings
- Decision on 2006.1|2 site
- Discussion on 2006.7|8 site candidates
4.2. Procedure for APAN member meeting
5. Elect Co-Chair
The proposal by the chair
A. Procedure for selecting APAN member meeting
Event Committee selects a candidate of the future APAN Member Meeting site by the following procedure
and recommends it to APAN member committee.
1. 30-months in advance.
1. 1 The notice is made, which calls for hosting APAN member meeting held two years later.
- The notice will be given on APAN Member Meeting and also through email to chairs of the APAN Members.
- Applicants should submit to the following document to the Event Committee Chair.
"Application Form for Hosting APAN Event"
2. 24-months in advance
2.1. The applications for hosting APAN member meeting held two years later should be submitted
24 months in advance.
2.2. Informing all members of which members are applyed.
2.3. Discussing and selecting a candidate.
2.4. Recommending a candidate to the APAN Member Committee.
B. Elect Co-Chair
For activity of Event Committee smoothly