1st Organizing Committee Meeting for APAN Honolulu Minute-draft
Participants: George Mc'laughlin /Co-chair
Kazunori Konishi /Co-chair
Y. Kitamura /Program chair
DY Kim / ANF
BK Kim /ANF
Stella Shen /APAN-TW
BK Joo / APAN Secretariat
EJ Seo / APAN Secretariat
Jane Zhu / APAN Secretariat
Tang Chin Hooi / APAN Secretariat
0. Roll call
1-1. Registration Fee : EJSeo explained current status about this.
JT Tech regitration fee : $200
APAN registration fee : $200 (for general)
$100 (for student)
Late registraton : +50 (after 2004.1.11)
How's both registration fee ?
Internet2 suggested their members pay $365
($200 for Jt Tech and $165 for APAN)
There are three options to APAN members: 1) not discount
2) - $ 35, same as Internet2
3) - $ 50, as original plan
For fairness and consider both site, same discount would be appropriate.
Then, APAN Member's registration fee for both is: $ 365
($165 for I2, and $200 for APAN)
1-2. EJSeo questioned on 'the clarification of VIP or persons who are waived'
- Who will decide this?
- As chair's suggestion, APAN Secretariat will issue this to
organizing committee and get permission from organizing committee.
- APAN can use this for fellows
1-3. Fellowship registration fee
- Basically, Fellows will join Both Jt Tech and APAN Meetings
- I2 will support 50% of registration fee and APAN will support
Mainly this meeting discussed about visa.
- By now, the visa issue is not bright from
- EJ and Jane will group a mailing list for visa contact and
get information from each countries' request.
3. National contact for Honolulu Meeting participants
- Konishi-san suggested to have national contact for collecting the
numbers of meeting participants from each country/economy.
- ANF will discuss the proper responsible contact
- APAN sec will ask the other members regarding this.
4. Meetings proposal and next meeting scheduling
- Meeting related, at least program will be discussed in next meeting.
- Next meeting was set on 2003.10.6(mon) ~ KST/JST
5. Meeting was adjourned at .